The Education Department of the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organizing adult trainings of the national Training Registry, information sessions according to the market needs as well as performing vocational training that is described in the Act of Economic Chambers:
– delegation of president and members to the Final Exam Committee
– organizing medium level exams
– operating vocational training advisory network.
– concluding, monitoring and registry of student educational contracts
– registering and controlling practical training centres and places
– administration of various cooperation agreements; managing vocational guidance activities; organizing Master’s Exams (for skilled workers to obtain the master title) performing assigmens delegated by the Education Development Committee of Budapest
Telephone: +36 (1) 488 2167, fax: +36 (1) 488 2171, e-mail: email@example.com